Text from Ksenia200 - English
- First, I'd like to introduce myself.
- My name is Ksenia. I'm 20.
- I live in a small town called Ivanovo.I recently graduated from Ivanovo state University.
- My specialty is sociology. during my training, I realized that I was not very interested in sociology.
- I would like to become a foreign language teacher.
- The teaching profession has always been considered one of the most honorable, but at the same time difficult.
- Being a teacher means taking on a lot of responsibility.
- I would like to become a teacher, because I would be interested in working with children, learning their psychology.
- I really love children and can find an approach to almost everyone.
- Teaching foreign languages attracts me because I have been interested in languages, especially English, since childhood.
- I have always been interested in how foreigners think, what their worldview is, and so on.
- I would like to share my experience with my students, share my knowledge with them, and give them wise advice.
- My goals are also to master various teaching methods, professional growth, and the development of pedagogical abilities.
- I hope that I will become a good teacher and pedagogy will become my credo.
- That's all I wanted to say
- Ksenia2004 days ago100% GOOD (1 votes)