Text from velardn - English
Graffiti is an art form that should be respected and admired.
- Today it is generally agreed that graffiti is vandalism.
- But is this really the case?
- There are those who say that art has lots of different forms and graffiti is a special art.
- This form of art is becoming more and more popular.
- As for me, I accept every kind of art.
- First of all, graffiti is the same expression of feelings and emotions for people.
- This is contemporary art that has the right to exist.
- Second, it reflects the problems of the modern world: bad ecology, wars, murders, etc. At the same time, people think that graffiti is only vandalism, defacing public property with useless paintings.
- Of course, some artists write only indecent words that do not bring any benefit to society.
- I disagree with this point of view.
- Many people attach too much importance to impact on youth.
- These people strongly believe that a gallery is a single place for art.
- It would be good, if we can have special places for graffiti.
- Graffiti by talented artists only decorate the city.
- In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that tastes differ.
- I hope to see more graffiti in my city.
- We must find art in all things.
- velardn 2 weeks agoVote now!