Welcome to Sweden Polyglot Network!
Sweden - Polyglot Network
Dear polyglot members of
Welcome to the Kingdom of Sweden with its beautiful nature (lakes, forests, archipelagos and mountains...) and its magnificent midnights sun in summer times.
There are so many things you can say about the country of Vikings, of the Gender equality, of the Moose (“Älg”), the snow white country of Santa Claus (Lapland is big…), Midsummer with Haring (“Sill”), “Smörgåsbord” and Snaps, and of course the country of the Swedish word “Lagom”, so here is a resume of this nice and beautiful country in the Nordic countries.
This country with its Blue and Yellow flag:
- - is the country of sport: like Björn Borg, Mats Wilander, Ingmar Stenmark, Anja Pärson, Kajsa Bergqvist…
- - is the country of authors: like Carl Michael Bellman (song and literature), Astrid Lindgren (World famous books as Pippi Longstockings, The Adventures of Nils…), Selma Lagerlöf (author), and Stieg Larsson (Millenium)…
- - is the country of music ABBA, Roxette, Ace of Base, Robyn, Nenne Cherry, Kent...
- - is the country of Nobel price...the country of Absolut Vodka...Ingmar Bergman (film writer), Carl Von Linné (botanist)…
- - and last but not least Sweden is the country of IKEA, Volvo, Ericsson and H& M.
By Amanda - the Administrator of Sweden.
- eamandaeJuly 2009
Hej, jag är en engelsman som bor i Linköping. Jag vill gärna träna mer på svenska eller träffas nya människor.
hi, I am Noha. I am from Egypt but I live in Sweden. I can offer Arabic and intermediate level for English, even though I would like to improve my English and start to practice the basics for the Swedish language
28 JanStockholmEnglish Debate ClubIn 6 hoursStora Nygatan 31, Gamla Stan, 111 27, Stockholm, Sweden3
28 JanStockholmRUSSIAN/SWEDISH (You must speak Som...In 6 hoursStora Nygatan 31, Stockholm, Sweden6
29 JanStockholmTysk-Svensk fika | Deutsch-Schwedis...TomorrowBirger Jarlsgatan 18, Stockholm, Sweden6
29 JanMalmöSvenska-Español language exchange m...TomorrowSödra förstadsgatan 10 A, 211 43 Malmö, Malmö, Sweden4
30 JanMalmöVill du prata svenska? Swedish conv...ThursdayWeijersgatan 6, Malmö, Sweden3