Text from Invir - English
The Summer Carnival in Starogorsk XI
- Three years ago, in summer camp, there was a game “Take the Fortress,” and we, the little ones, were got into scouts by the older guys.
- And everything was so good at first, I got to the fortress itself, but then they suddenly grabbed me and pulled me out of the grass.
- The guys laughed at me, “We saw from afar that you were crawling.
- Your head shines up in the sun like a new penny!” Since then I became known as ”Penny”.
- I really have hair with a copper tint, or rather, with a touch of brass, especially when I have a crew cut.
- But what does nickname Penny have to do with it!
- Such a stupid nickname, as if I I’m only worth one penny ...
- To be continued...
- Invir3 days agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English