Text from Maryam1987 - English
Would you please correct my text?
- The inequality between rich nations and poor nations are wider more than before.
- Writining your opinions about this topic?
- Although humans live in the same world, we observe that there is great inequality between rich and poor countries.
- Unfortunately, this gap is getting bigger more than before.
- This issue might be had different reasons, but everyone knows that it can be solved if governments try to find good solutions for it.
- First of all, education is played the main role to improve countries, but we see there are not enough encourage for sending students to schools in the most countryside areas of poor countries.
- Also, there are not suitable facilities in their universities and they do not access of high standard education.
- Therefore educated people to find a good job they have to move to developed countries, so this happens help rich nations are getting rich and poor nations are getting poor.
- After that, poor countries are dealing with poverty because there is not strict and exact economy laws in these countries so they have plenty of corruption in politics and economy.
- In this situation, a few people easily abuse laws so they are able to make a lot of money for themselves but other people should live in the poverty condition because corruption has been able to increase the unemployment rate.
- To reduce this gap, governments need suitable strategies.
- Firstly; free education provides for every person without pay attention they live in cities or in villages.
- If educated people understand governments provide standard education and jobs for people and respect for their ideas they won't leave their countries.
- Secondly, governments have to impose strict laws against corruption because law can be punished offenders.
- In the end, the first world countries should be supported them by sending communal and training facilities and teaching them how they can use them.
- Maryam1987 January 2019100% GOOD (1 votes)