Text from RiverItchen - English
Bidding Adieu to River Itchen
- Hi, guys, especially native speakers of English.
- I scribbled a poem before I left Southampton, the UK, to commemorate my days there.
- I only know how to use end rhymes， but I don’t know whether it is really a poem indeed.
- Please point out my bad expressions in the poem.
- Thank you, guys！ Bidding Adieu to River Itchen The time to bid adieu is drawing ever near, My love for this enchanting land will never disappear.
- Eastward, the River Itchen gracefully flows, Causing my tender heart to endure its throes.
- Memories of my Southampton life surge and sway, Leaving an etched pain that forever will stay.
- Even the boundless sky has its final day, But camaraderie and mirth shall forever hold sway.
- Though time may find us all in a frantic race, The past will fade, leaving no trace.
- Lingering on are Her mellifluous words, Enchanting my soul like sweet melodies of birds.
- RiverItchen2 weeks agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English