Text from foreignlanguages80 - English
- Cooking is not only necessary, it can also be fun.
- I’m usually, what people say, a bookworm, and my mind is most times used to theoretical tasks.
- Of course, in our lives we also need to perform some simple practical acts.
- Cooking is one of these.
- It is not necessary to cook big or difficult dishes, even the easiest ones are very tasty and nutritious.
- By studying foreign languages, I also have the opportunity to discover and taste dishes that are typical of foreign countries and cultures.
- Moreover, cooking by oneself also lets everyone satisfy their own needs and avoid buying precooked-food which, as we know, is not always top quality.
- What do you think?
- foreignlanguages802 weeks agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English