Text from CathyBochkova - English
- I’m not an animal lover, but I like horses.
- I think this animal is very beautiful and intelligent.
- When I was little, I had a dog and a cat.
- I think it’s bad for animals when they have to live in a flat.
- But it’s important for children to have some kind of animal.
- This way they learn responsibility and care for a living creature.
- There are societies nowadays that do a lot for animals.
- But I think it’s more important to spend money on people.
- I don’t like going to the zoo.
- Of course, you can see rare animals and birds there.
- But they live in poor conditions.
- That’s why I prefer to watch documentaries about animals.
- CathyBochkovaपिछले महीनेVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English