Text from Angie5 - English
- A student got a written reprimand from the maths teacher in the gradebook for incorrect conduct among others picking on classmates. 2.
- Teachers use on-line gradebooks to not only complete it with marks but also notes about students’ behaviour. 3.
- He went over to the board / went up to the board to wipe it. 4.
- Students get ”conduct” marks when they are well or badly-behaved. 5.
- We have to copy a lot of sentences from the black board into our notebooks. 6.
- We have the break now but the bell was inaudible. 7.
- The school statute doesn’t allow to use mobile phones in lessons. 8.
- If you don’t submit your late assignments you will fail the class.
- You will have to repeat the year.
- Angie52 weeks agoVote now!