Text from hanna13 - English
- -Earlier in the morning, the snow has piled up outside.
- I worried about arriving in the department on time.
- So I decided to take a taxi this time.
- In the office, my coworker just arrived and said that the bus he took suddenly had stopped and not started.
- Driver had tried hard to get a bus started and then bus had moved.
- He thought he couldn’t get the office on time.
- He seemed really tired.
- I thought It’s a good thing to choose a taxi today.
- -The weather got warm after some time today and it felt like it’s a perfect weather to take a walk.
- -I’ve been reading books in English to improve my reading skills.
- I hope this really helpful.
- hanna131 weeks agoVote now!