Text from OgnjenBanovic - English
Three important pillars to learn a foreign language
- The first step is: Learn in a Proper way This is one of the most crucial steps to do to set a mindset at the beginning and learn the things the right way.
- This will not just save your precious time but also your energy.
- So, learning things the right way will make your learning skill increase the speed of learning and being more efficient.
- This will help you achieve great results not just within the 12 week period but also afterwards.
- The second step is: The system called Input-Output Method The method is simple.
- Every information we learn or absorb is INPUT (listening and reading) and everything that we produce or put into the practice is OUTPUT (speaking and writing).
- Many people that are in language schools, learning through apps, or just watching different videos on youtube, they actually never have the OUTPUT part that is needed to actually implement or use all the information they have learned.
- And with this developed system, you are going to have that OUTPUT part, or in other words - You are going to be able to practice the language and everything you have learned in the INPUT part.
- This will make you cultivate speaking ability and to integrate fast into a German society and communicate to people.
- And the third step is: Consistency Consistency is very important to be successful in language learning.
- With this simple system, we are not just going to learn German fast, and speak the language in the end, but also to be proactive and accountable during the 12 week period.
- This part will make you an active learner and will bring you successful results at the end of the program.
- OgnjenBanovic1 weeks agoVote now!