Text from hanna13 - English
- -I’m glad snow in the road is almost melted.
- -It’s a good thing I didn’t take a bus.
- -Earlier today, I saw snowing heavily outside. but I was middle of something I couldn’t go out.
- I’m going to try to go out later tonight and take a walk.
- -About a year ago, two people asked me about direction and then talked to me constantly.
- At first, I tried to listened carefully and answered their questions, but I gotta go to watch movies, I asked for excuse and just leaved.
- But I found out it was the typical way which cult try to approach to people.
- But by the time I’d had no idea of cult, I couldn’t leave right away.
- Ever since that happened, I’ve been trying to avoid answering of the odd’s asking or saying hello to me.
- hanna131 weeks agoVote now!