Text from AngeloFRN - English
- The word Tiramisù literally means “pick me up”.
- It’s the Italian most famous dessert and considered the dessert par excellence.
- All ingredients of the Tiramisù are nourishing and full of calories.
- Eggs, sugars, lady finger biscuits, mascarpone, coffee and cocoa.
- It’s a lot easier than you might think to make tiramisù.
- If you have questions you can watch Internet step by step video of the process.
- Sundays are the day we usually have a big family lunch with those of us who can get together.
- In Italy, we all know that no Sunday lunch is complete without a tiramisù as dessert!
- AngeloFRN2 weeks agoVote now!