Text from Panassum - English
Thinking simply and clearly
- In my opinion this is an important skill to learn a new language - apart from continuity, patience and courage to talk.
- I often think too complicated.
- I have something in mind what I want to say and then I try to translate it into the language I learn.
- In consequence I think a lot about words, phrases and grammar.
- I need much time to form a sentence, but finally nobody understand, what I want to say.
- Maybe it would be better to create content composed of the words and phrases which I already know.
- For me it’s difficult to use my already existing active knowledge of a foreign language.
- And so my active knowledge can’t increase.
- Panassum2 weeks agoVote now!