Text from kmkmkm12 - English
roles of WHO in Oman towards controlling covid 19 presently
- Roles of World Health Organization in Oman towards controlling and combining COVID-19 presently: 1.
- Training and mobilizing health personnel: WHO is aiming to train millions of health workers, via its Open WHO platform.
- Thanks to this online tool, life-saving knowledge is being transferred to frontline personnel by the Organization.
- The World Health Organization provides trainings and workshops for the control, management and contingency operations in the Oman during pandemic COVID-19. 1.
- Ensuring vital provisions reach frontline health workers: Personal protective tools are extremely important to make sure of health professionals can save lives, including their own.
- While at the beginning of the contingency, WHO support included quick shipments for minimum initial needed things of testing supplies and personal protective tools (PPE) for Oman. 2.
- Conducting research and plans to confront COVID-19 in cooperation with the Sultanate: The essence of WHO-Oman working together in the fight against the COVID-19 lies on the rules of internationalism, actions based on science and research.
- Engagement in worldwide study, solidarity trials and other collaborations to plan for COVID-19 infected patients’ preparation, evaluation, management, surveillance and response strategies. 3.
- Helping Oman to respond and prepare: WHO has provided a COVID-19 Strategic Preparedness and Response Program to Oman, which identifies the prime actions need to take, and the resources needed to carry them out.
- The plan, which is updated as new information and datum improve WHO’s understanding of the features of the virus and how to respond, which was acts as a evidence for Oman during pandemic COVID-19. 4.
- Providing exact information, busting dangerous myths: The World Health Organization provided Oman with approximately 50 pieces of professional advice to the public, health staff, evidence-based guidance on all aspects of the response, and the explosion of dangerous myths.
- First health care is carefully believed the first responders for a mass serious problem namely COVID-19.
- The Ministry of Health Building a complete and thorough, multi-part approach and use of new and interesting technologies and providing free examination.
- Also, there is a Partnership between the Ministry Of Health and the private hospitals to stop spreading COVID-19.
- The Ministry of Health is still trying to tackle this virus in different ways.
- There is a big supporting from the world Health Organization to Oman during pandemic COVID-19.
- kmkmkm122 weeks agoVote now!