Text from anny_kolot - English
- I believe that television advertising directed toward young children should not be allowed.
- This is primarily because any kind of advertisement influence our minds, and when it comes to young children, this manipulation is immoral.
- They have just started to live, and their mind is like a sponge.
- They remember and process information in an unusual manner.
- It means that we can not predict how the advertisement will influence their psychology and personality.
- In fact, a psychologist forbid my little sister from watching TV, because due to it she started to behave badly.
- He said that cartoons and other TV programs for children are harmless, but the advertising with its bright colors, loud music and things like that can influence a child’s behavior.
- Additionally, young children can start begging for the toy from the advertisement, and their parents can not always afford it.
- Children can not understand the concept of money.
- As a result, they will feel very frustrated and angry when parents refuse to buy what they want.
- When a was a little girl, I always asked for dolls that were shown in TV advertisements.
- My parents bought me some of them, but they were not able to buy everything I wanted, and I felt very unhappy about it.
- Essentially, children know nothing about critical thinking.
- They do not know how to choose a good product, how to save or spend money.
- For example, when my little sister saw McDonalds’ advertisement about milkshakes, she started begging for it.
- Moreover, she refused drinking home-made milkshake, which was healthier and tasted better.
- anny_kolot2 weeks agoVote now!