Text from Maryam1987 - English
How cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
- The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement- making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
- In these, under diagrams, there are two different methods.
- One of them about producing cement and other diagram shows how concrete is produced by cement.
- There some steps to create cement of two simple materials such as limestone and clay.
- Firstly, they are crushed together by crusher.
- After that, they become soft powder.
- This production goes into a mixer.
- Secondly, when materials completely mix together they pass during a long pipe to reach the rotating heater.
- In this place, they take some heat to lose their hard form.
- Finally, they are purring on the surface of the grinder to become smooth cement.
- Then, they are packing in bags.
- Referring to the concrete production, the process begins with combination of 15% cement, 10% water, and 25% sand.
- These four elements besprent in the huge concrete mixer which has capsule form.
- They are mixed together in this rotate instrument.
- In this process do not use heat and it is shorter than the first method.
- To sum up, various ingredients should be used for creating cement to compare production concrete.
- Cement had so soft structure however concrete is very hard.
- Maryam19872 weeks agoVote now!