Text from OgnjenBanovic - English
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- If I had to choose where I wouldn't be born, probably the first place on the earth in 1995 would be Bosnia.
- Reason I've been „grounded“ with that attitude the whole life was because the place I've spent majority of time was incredible hard with uncomfortable circumstances year by year.
- The land of bloody history and rich culture here is priceless yet in the same way dangerous in tough times because people here are quite uneducated to rationalize some things around nationalism.
- Terrified things are happening over and over again.
- Now it's quite normal but political system is bewildered and one of the most complicated that world has never seen before.
- Country is divided into two parts: Republic of Srpska and Federation of Bosnia and Herzegowina.
- Most of ethnic Serbs live in the RS entity and majority of Bosniaks and Croats live in FBH.
- Even though I'm a Serbian, I've never tough something bad towards other nation, I think it's just mentality you have learned from your parents and how much you allow media to take advantage and manipulate yourself with some news that are based on emotions and suing other nation for the crimes and existential problems.
- That's the only thing I would change among everyone, to weed out every seed of hate that exist here since the existence of the country.
- OgnjenBanovicNovember 2019100% GOOD (1 votes)