Our trip is for all who want to spend friendly holidays in the mountains, with an international spirit.
The program is both sporty and friendly. In addition, if you can ski or dream of skiing, you will treat yourself, but you do not need to ski to participate in this event.
There are hiking trails, a heated swimming pool, friendly and casual conversation workshops hosted by Polyglot Club, and festive and warm evenings each night.
250 participants from all over the world are expected to attend in one of the most renowned resorts in the world.
- Morning: Skiing or Snowshoeing,
- Afternoon: skiing or swimming pool,
- Late afternoon: Conversation workshop (all languages) or dance,
- Evening: Latino or general music or stroll in town.
Age Range: All ages (usually one third of the participants is between 20 and 30 years old, one third is between 30 and 45 years old and one third is between 45 and 60 years of age).
- Language Conversation Workshops: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German,…
- Dance: optional Latin dance lessons will be available,
- Who should attend: singles, couples and friends,
- Number of participants: 250 people.
339 € until 5/December/2018, then 359 €.
The price includes:
- Accommodation 8 days / 7 nights,
- 6 language conversation workshops,
- 7 parties (mix Latino or general music or walk in town),
- unlimited swimming pool (during opening hours),
- Tourism tax,
- Bed linen.
To this basic formula, you can add many options or plans:
- Dance Workshop (15 hours spread over the week): 40 € per week,
- Packed lunch (full board): from 59 € to 95 € per week, according to your plan,
- Walks in snowshoes: from 21 to 25 € per day, according to your plan (about 2 hours and 30 minutes per walk),
- Ski rental: from 50 to 110 €, according to your plan,
- Skipass: from 195 to 225 €, according to your plan,
- Ski classes: 160 € for 5 half-days,
- Accommodation options: from 0 to 440 €, according to your plan.
All rates are visible at the bottom of the page.
Get 20 € discount with your Polyglot Club Subscriber's Badge: If you have already purchased your Subscriber's Badge, send an SMS to the following number: 06.80.81.19.89 (Pat) with your name. You will receive a PIN to take advantage of our special *Subscriber's Discount*. All information about the Polyglot Club Subscriber's Badge.
You will be located in La Plagne wich is one of the most popular ski resort (ranked 4th in the world) with more than 2.5 millions visitors each year (more information).
La Plagne resort is located in France, in the famous region of Savoie, near Geneva (Switzerland) and Turin (Italy).
You will be staying in apartments Maeva (group Pierre et Vacances) located at 1930 meters in altitude, in the center of La Plagne (Bellecôte).
At the foot of the residence, you will find many shops: supermarket, cinema, swimming pool, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, sauna, bakery, ...
View on the slopes from your apartment (click to enlarge) :
All apartments are identical and include 5 beds:
– 2 beds in a room
– 3 beds in the living room
View the plan of an apartment by clicking on the image :
The basic formula SKI LATINO STARS corresponds to an accommodation in an apartment of 5 people to share, and with your bed in the living room with 2 other persons. Many options allow you to benefit from more comfort:
We organize the distribution of apartments by age group. Generally, there is no more than a 10-year gap between younger and older people in the same dwelling.
We make sure that there is mixing (both genders) in the apartments (not in the room and not in the living room). In the registration form, you can tell us that you do not want to mix in your apartment.
If you are a group of friends, you can indicate in the registration form that you wish to be hosted together.
Outdoor swimming pool heated to 30 degrees Celcius (free) Swimming pool Photos.
You can choose your food plan: with or without Food Box.
You have the option of not taking a Food Box. You can then shop at the resort’s supermarket (located on the ground floor of your residence) or go to one of the resort’s many restaurants.
Outing to the restaurant (not included) (optional)
During the week, we organize 2 evenings in a restaurant to meet us all together and enjoy specialties from the region of Savoie.
Unique formula at 22 € including: starter, specialties from Savoie (tartiflette, fondue, raclette), dessert and wine.
If you wish to have a meal in the restaurant, we suggest that you meet in the evening at the restaurant "Le Mouflon" located 50 meters from your residence (reserve the first evening from time 09:00 on behalf of "SKI INTERNATIONAL: +33.4.79.09.03.07").
On other evenings, we advise you to book yourself by calling this number.
More reviews of "Le Mouflon".
Meeting point every day at time 09:30 and at time 14:30 at the foot of the slopes to ski together. We will organize 6 groups on the 1st day:
2. False beginner,
3. Intermediate with "La Plagne" Skipass,
4. Intermediate with "Paradiski" Skipass,
5. Advanced with "La Plagne" Skipass,
6. Advanced with "Paradiski" Skipass,
Possibility of taking lessons with the monitors : half day from 30 € or 5 days course at 150 €.
From 21 € to 25 € the ride of 2 hours and 30 minutes (Cf ticketing)
Discover breathtaking landscapes in a friendly atmosphere.
Each route is different.
You will be accompanied by a qualified mountain guide.
Equipment provided. No physical skills required (if you can climb 3 floors without stopping, it’s good).
Groups of up to 14 people.
On our ticketing, we offer 2 types of Skipass ("6 days La Plagne" and "6 days Paradiski").
If you want different packages, you can buy your package at the station (50 meters from your residence).
Here are some rates:
– Skipass 4 hours "La Plagne" = 43 €
– Skipass 1 day "La Plagne" = 52 €
All package rates here.
– If you ski less than 4 days, it is better to take 1 day packages (52 €) than to buy our package "6 days La Plagne".
– the "6 days La Plagne" Skipass includes 1 day on ""Paradiski" (= Les Arcs)" resort (the day of your choice).
During the week, you can take latino dance classes (+40 € schedule 2017 for information : Planning 2017)
- Herminio et Carole
- Luis Costa
- Sing et Mylène
- Will MP
- When ? Monday to Saturday, from 5PM to 7:30PM.
- Price for the week: 40 € if you subscribe to the BASIC FORMULA, else 99 €.
- Levels: 3 levels.
- Partner: No partner assigned during the stay. Everyone will dance with everyone.
- When? Monday to Saturday, from 10AM to 12PM.
- Price for the week: 40 €
- Level required: « all levels ».
- Dances: street jazz, afro, choreography, …
- When? Sunday to Saturday, from 10PM to 0:45AM .
- Price: included in the BASIC FORMULA.
The resort can be easily accessed from the airports of Geneva (3 hours, 93 miles / 149 km), Lyon (3 hours, 122 miles / 196 km) and Chambéry (2 hours, 57 miles / 92 km).
- Chambery Airport 119 km / 1 hour 35 minutes
- Geneva International Airport 197 km / 2 hours 15 minutes
- Grenoble Isere Airport 192 km / 2 hours 10 minutes
- Lyon St. Exupery Airport 196 km / 2 hours 15 minutes
You can also take plane to Paris and take the car, train or bus (see below).
From Paris, you will need about 6 hours 30 minutes and a budget of about 120 € (gasoline and toll). Plan your itinerary with the Mappy.fr website.
You can organize a carpool thanks to the BlaBlaCar website. You can expect an average of 35 € per passenger for a trip from Paris.
You can also organize your carpooling on our shared sheet.
- 1 free parking is located in front of the residence (80 places)
- 1 free parking is located at "Plagne 1800". Free shuttle from the parking lot to your residence every 15 minutes
There is a paid parking in front of the residence. Payment on the spot. Add about 40 € per week. Check the Parking information page.
- TGV ride from Paris: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Bus ride from the station to the resort: 30 minutes
Book your train ticket for Aime La Plagne station.
Take the bus at the exit of the TGV train station.
Departure station: Aime,
Arrival station: Plagne Villages.
The FLIXBUS company has just opened a bus line "Paris-La Plagne" at 49,50 € each way:
-Credit card payment: application fee offered
-Pay with one check: 20 € application fee
-Pay in 3 checks or holiday vouchers: 25 € application fee
Partir entre Amis is the French specialist of convivial stays. Every year they welcome more than 2000 participants during the holidays they organize.
To ask a question, log in or create an account in a few clicks.
You can also ask a question with Facebook.