Text from Claudippa - English
That’s my favorite nephew!
- C: What do you think of the talk?
- B: Interesting.
- C: Now that you know a little more, what profession catches your eye?
- B: I don’t know.
- Now I have several doubts.
- Chris: Try and narrow it down to two.
- B: Well, if you give me a choice, I would plump for an actor or director.
- C: As an actor you’d do well.
- I think you were born for stage and screen. B: Why?
- C: Well, you spend lots of time being over dramatic...
- Don’t take it the wrong way!
- B: I feel flattered!
- C: An actor must be fully in tune with his emotions.
- He can be happy and then, suddenly, burst into tears.
- B: And is that really what you see in me?
- C: Yes, I see you perfectly on a movie screen playing a villain or a lover.
- B: I can also star in a series. C: Why not?
- B: Yes, I’d like to take a leading role in one of the TV series that they show late at night that I’m not allowed to watch!
- C: Well, I’m not sure about that...
- B: I have to start somewhere, you know.
- I imagine it perfectly.
- C: Do you see yourself on television answering the questions of the tabloid press?
- B: I really do!
- C: Well, if you can dream it, you can be it, as Shakespeare once said.
- But none of this will be possible if...
- B: I know, I know.
- I don’t put the graft in.
- C: That’s my favorite nephew!
- Claudippa5 days agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English