From Polyglot Club WIKI
Revision as of 13:47, 16 May 2016 by Vincent
Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate in the free knowledge movement, you may:
- Read, edit, or use any Polyglot Club Wiki page without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
Because we want to understand how Polyglot Club Wiki pages are used so we can make them better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use the Polyglot Club Wiki site.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the Polyglot Club Wiki site, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the Polyglot Club Wiki site, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to a Polyglot Club Wiki page will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you add content or make a change to a Polyglot Club Wiki page without logging in, that content or change will be publicly and permanently attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the Polyglot Club Wiki, who are chosen by the community, use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the Polyglot Club Wiki and enforce policies.
Link to the http://polyglotclub.com main site.