Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi Tswana learners! 😊
Rate this lesson:
Complete 0 to A1 Tswana Course
Hi Tswana learners! 😊
Welcome to the Complete A1 Tswana Course! This course is designed for complete beginners and will take you to the A1 level. In this course, you will learn:
- Basic Greetings: You will learn how to greet others and introduce yourself, including asking for and giving names.
- Polite Expressions: You will learn polite expressions in Tswana, such as please, thank you, sorry, and how to ask for assistance.
- Sentence Structure: You will learn the subject pronouns and basic Tswana verb conjugation rules, focusing on regular verbs in present tense.
- Numbers: You will learn how to count from 1 to 10 and ordinal numbers, such as first, second, and third.
- Days of the Week and Months: You will learn the days of the week and the months of the year in Tswana.
- Nouns and Articles: You will learn the definite and indefinite articles and how to form plural nouns.
- Common Objects and Places: You will learn the names of common household items and places in town, such as the bank, post office, and market.
- Adjectives and Adverbs: You will learn how to use descriptive adjectives, comparative and superlative adjectives, and adverbs.
- Food and Drink: You will learn the names of common fruits and vegetables, as well as vocabulary related to meals and dining.
- Prepositions and Conjunctions: You will learn prepositions of place and time, and common conjunctions, such as and, but, and or.
- Family and Relationships: You will learn the names of family members and vocabulary for describing relationships, such as friend, neighbor, and colleague.
- Possessives and Demonstratives: You will learn how to form possessive pronouns and adjectives, and demonstrative pronouns and adjectives.
- Tswana Traditions and Customs: You will explore the traditional clothing of the Tswana people and learn about traditional Tswana cuisine.
- Tswana Holidays and Celebrations: You will discover the national holidays celebrated in Tswana-speaking countries and learn about traditional Tswana celebrations, such as weddings, naming ceremonies, and initiation rites.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎
Other Lessons[edit | edit source]
- How to Use Have
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- How to Use Be
Sources[edit | edit source]