Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi Tatar learners! 😊
Rate this lesson:
Complete 0 to A1 Tatar Course
Hi Tatar learners! 😊
Welcome to the Complete 0 to A1 Tatar Course! This course is designed for complete beginners and will guide you through the essentials of the Tatar language, taking you from 0 to A1 level. The course covers various topics, including greetings and introductions, sentence structure, numbers and time, nouns and pronouns, family and relationships, verbs and tenses, food and dining, adjectives and adverbs, travel and transportation, prepositions and conjunctions, hobbies and leisure, Tatar customs and traditions, shopping and services, negation and commands, and Tatar history and society.
Throughout the course, you will learn:
- Basic greetings such as hello, goodbye, and how are you, as well as the appropriate responses to these greetings.
- How to introduce yourself and others, including phrases for asking and giving names, and asking where someone is from.
- The basic sentence structure of the Tatar language, which follows the Subject-Verb-Object (SVO) order, and practice constructing simple sentences.
- How to form questions in Tatar, including the use of question words, and understand how to use intonation to indicate a question.
- The Tatar numbers from 1 to 20 and practice counting and understanding the Tatar numeral system.
- How to tell time in Tatar, including expressions for the hours, minutes, and parts of the day, and practice telling time in various situations.
- The six Tatar noun cases and how they affect the form of a noun, and practice using nouns in different cases in sentences.
- The Tatar personal pronouns for all cases, and practice using them in sentences to replace nouns and refer to people.
- The Tatar words for various family members, including immediate and extended family, and practice talking about your own family.
- Tatar vocabulary related to relationships, including words for friends, acquaintances, and romantic partners, and practice describing your own relationships.
- The Tatar present tense verb conjugations for regular and irregular verbs, and practice using them in sentences to talk about current actions and states.
- The Tatar past tense verb conjugations for regular and irregular verbs, and practice using them in sentences to talk about past actions and events.
- The Tatar words for common foods and dishes, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and traditional Tatar cuisine.
- The Tatar phrases for ordering food and drinks at a restaurant, asking about menu items, and understanding dietary restrictions and allergies.
- How adjectives agree with nouns in gender, number, and case in Tatar, and practice using adjectives to describe nouns in sentences.
- How to form comparatives and superlatives in Tatar, and practice using them in sentences to compare and describe things.
- The Tatar words for various modes of transportation, including cars, buses, trains, and airplanes, and practice talking about your travel preferences.
- The Tatar phrases for asking and giving directions, including expressions for distance, landmarks, and cardinal directions.
- The Tatar prepositions for expressing location, time, and other relationships between words, and practice using them in sentences.
- The Tatar conjunctions for connecting words, phrases, and clauses, and practice using them in sentences to express more complex ideas.
- The Tatar words for various sports and leisure activities, and practice talking about your own hobbies and interests.
- The Tatar vocabulary related to entertainment and media, including words for movies, television, music, and books.
- The most important Tatar holidays and celebrations, including their history, customs, and associated vocabulary.
- The traditional Tatar cuisine, including its history, regional variations, and the most popular dishes and ingredients.
- The Tatar words for various clothing items and accessories, and practice talking about your own wardrobe and shopping experiences.
- The Tatar phrases for shopping at a market, including expressions for bargaining, asking about prices, and discussing quality and quantity.
- How to negate sentences and words in Tatar, and practice using negation to express disagreement or the absence of something.
- How to form commands and requests in Tatar, including polite and informal forms, and practice using them in various situations.
- Gain an understanding of the history of the Tatar people, including their origins, migrations, and the formation of the modern Tatarstan.
- Learn about the contemporary Tatar society, including its social structure, education system, and the role of religion and language in daily life.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎
Other Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Subject Verb Object
- Present Tense
- Commands and Requests
- Personal pronouns
- Personal Pronouns
- How to Use Be