Standard-arabic Vocabulary: «Winter»
From Polyglot Club WIKI
< Language | Standard-arabic | Vocabulary
Hello there ... I'll talk about Winter ...
I'll write some Winter Vocabularies and how you can say it in Arabic ...
I hope you find this helpful. Well, here we go.
EN = AR = how you say it in Arabic
- the Winter = الشتاء = A shita'a
- the Rain = المطر = Al matar
- the Snow = الثلج = A th'alj
- thunder = رعد = ra'ad
- Tornado = إعصار = I'asar
- wet = رطب = ra'teb
- Heated = مدفأة = Midfa'ah
- Mud = وحل = Wahl
- Frozen = متجمد = mutajammed
- Ice = جليد = Jaleed
If you have any other words you want to pronounce them Belong to Winter you can Write to me I'll Add them to this Lesson.
I hope this was Helpful.