< Language | South-azerbaijani | GrammarJump to navigation Jump to search
Rate this lesson:
Complete 0 to A1 South Azerbaijani Course
Hi South Azerbaijani learners! 😊
This complete 0 to A1 South Azerbaijani course aims to take you from being a complete beginner to achieving the A1 level. Throughout the course, you will learn:
- Basic greetings and introductions, such as how to say hello, goodbye, and how are you.
- How to introduce yourself and others, including your name, age, and where you are from.
- Understanding the basic word order in South Azerbaijani sentences, which is subject-object-verb.
- How to negate sentences and express negative ideas in South Azerbaijani.
- Counting from 1 to 20 and telling time in South Azerbaijani.
- Personal and possessive pronouns, as well as noun plurals in South Azerbaijani.
- Talking about family members, relationships, and describing people's appearance, personality, and emotions.
- Using adjectives correctly in sentences and making them agree with nouns.
- Comparing things and people using comparatives and superlatives.
- Using adverbs to give more information about when, how, and where actions happen.
- Learning the names of common foods and dishes in South Azerbaijani cuisine, as well as useful phrases for ordering food and drinks at a restaurant.
- Forming and using present, past, and future tenses to talk about actions happening now, in the past, or in the future.
- Modes of transportation in South Azerbaijani and how to ask for and give directions.
- Learning about the history, geography, traditions, festivals, music, and dance of South Azerbaijani culture.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎
Other Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Personal Pronouns
- Give your Opinion
- Noun Plurals
- How to Use Have
- Adjective Agreement
- How to Use Be