Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi Polish learners! 😊
Rate this lesson:
Complete 0 to A1 Polish Course
Hi Polish learners! 😊
Welcome to the Complete 0 to A1 Polish Course. This course is designed for complete beginners and will help you reach the A1 level in Polish. Let's take a look at what you will learn in this course:
- First, we will start with the Polish Alphabet and Pronunciation Rules. You will learn the unique letters, diacritics, and digraphs in Polish and practice pronunciation of each letter.
- Next, you will learn Basic Greetings and how to Introduce Yourself in Polish. This includes common greetings for various situations and sharing your name, age, and where you come from.
- We will then move on to Basic Sentence Structure, focusing on the Subject-Verb-Object order in Polish and how it differs from English. You will also learn how to form Questions and Negations using question words and the negative particle.
- After that, you will learn Numbers from 1 to 100 and how to tell time in Polish, including hours, minutes, and the difference between 12-hour and 24-hour time formats.
- In the next section, we will cover Nouns and Articles in Polish. You will understand the concept of noun gender, including masculine, feminine, and neuter nouns, and learn about the use of definite and indefinite articles.
- You will also learn vocabulary related to Family Members and Relationship Status, such as parents, siblings, extended family members, and various relationship statuses like single, married, divorced, and widowed.
- We will then explore Adjectives and Adverbs in Polish, including Adjective Agreement with nouns in gender, number, and case, as well as forming Comparative and Superlative adjectives and adverbs.
- In the Food and Dining section, you will learn vocabulary for Common Foods, such as fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy products. You will also learn phrases for Eating Out, including ordering food, asking for the bill, and discussing dietary restrictions.
- Next, we will cover Verbs and Tenses in Polish, focusing on the Present and Past Tenses. You will learn how to form and use regular and irregular verbs and the difference between perfective and imperfective aspects.
- In the Travel and Transportation section, you will learn vocabulary for Modes of Transportation, such as car, train, bus, and airplane, as well as useful Travel Phrases for asking directions, buying tickets, and dealing with emergencies.
- Finally, we will introduce you to Polish Customs and Traditions, including popular Holidays and Celebrations like Christmas, Easter, and National Independence Day, as well as traditional Polish Cuisine and dishes like pierogi, żurek, and bigos.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎