Hi Norwegian Bokmål learners! 😊
Welcome to our Complete 0 to A1 Norwegian Bokmål Course. This course is designed for complete beginners and will take you to the A1 level. Here is a quick summary of what you will learn in this course:
- We will start with an introduction to Norwegian Bokmål, including the alphabet and pronunciation, as well as basic sentence structure.
- Next, you will learn greetings and introductions, such as basic greetings and how to introduce yourself.
- We will then cover nouns and pronouns, including gender and definite articles, as well as personal pronouns.
- You will also learn numbers and time, including numbers from 1 to 100 and how to tell time in Norwegian Bokmål.
- We will delve into verbs and tenses, teaching you how to conjugate regular and irregular verbs in the present and past tense.
- Daily activities and routines will be covered, along with vocabulary related to hobbies and interests.
- You will learn about adjectives and adverbs, including adjective agreement and how to form and use comparatives and superlatives.
- We will explore food and drink, teaching you vocabulary related to common foods and ingredients, as well as useful phrases for eating out at restaurants.
- Prepositions and conjunctions will be covered, including common prepositions and coordinating conjunctions.
- You will learn about travel and transportation, including vocabulary related to different modes of transportation and how to ask for and give directions.
- We will teach you how to form questions and negate sentences, using common question words and negation.
- You will learn vocabulary related to family members and relationships, as well as how to express emotions and feelings.
- Finally, we will introduce you to Norwegian customs and traditions, including holidays and celebrations, as well as etiquette and social norms.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎