Hi Nepali (individual language) learners! 😊
Welcome to the Complete 0 to A1 Nepali (individual language) Course, designed for complete beginners who want to learn Nepali (individual language) from scratch and improve their communication skills in the language. This course will guide you throughout your learning journey to achieve the A1 level on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) proficiency scale. By the end of the course, you will be able to speak, read, and write basic Nepali and gain insight into Nepali culture and customs. Let's get started! 😃
This course consists of diverse topics to ensure a comprehensive and engaging learning experience. Here's a brief overview of what you will learn:
- Introduction to Nepali Grammar - This introduction covers Nepali nouns and their genders, noun cases, and pronouns.
- Verbs and Tenses - This section discusses the basic structure of Nepali verbs and their usage in present, past, and future tenses.
- Adjectives and Adverbs - This section teaches different types of adjectives in Nepali and how they are used in sentences. It also covers how to compare adjectives and work with adverbs.
- Negation and Interrogatives - This section teaches you how to negate sentences in Nepali and how to form questions using interrogatives.
- Numbers in Nepali - This section teaches you cardinal, ordinal, plural, and fractional numbers in Nepali to help you communicate numerical information.
- Words and Phrases - This section covers basic greetings, introductions, and everyday conversation phrases in Nepali.
- Food and Drinks - This section talks about the different types of food and drinks in Nepali cuisine.
- Festivals in Nepal - This section provides an introduction to the three most important festivals celebrated in Nepal: Dashain, Tihar, and Holi.
- Nepali Society - This section discusses family structures, marriage customs, religions, and beliefs in Nepal.
- Nepali Cuisine - This section provides information about traditional Nepali dishes, spices, and herbs used in cooking.
- Nepali Arts and Crafts - This section teaches you about various Nepali handicrafts and types of music and dance in Nepal.
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of Nepali (individual language), including its grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, and cultural context, getting you closer to the A1 level.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎
Other Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Adverbs in Nepali
- Future Tense
- Comparison of Adjectives in Nepali
- Verbs kriyaharu क्रियाहरू
- Noun Cases in Nepali
- Introduction to Nepali Verbs
- How to Use Have
- Present Tense in Nepali
- Future Tense in Nepali