Multiple-languages Culture: «Productivity tools for polyglots»
From Polyglot Club WIKI
Free resources for productivity around languages and cultures.
Please edit this page with the most up-to-date content. :)
- 1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use
- 2 https://www.libreoffice.org/
- 3 https://wekan.github.io/
- 4 https://cryptpad.fr/
- 5 https://ethercalc.net/
- 6 https://krita.org/
- 7 https://www.audacityteam.org/
- 8 https://www.draw.io/
- 9 https://pencil.evolus.vn/
- 10 https://www.blender.org/
- 11 https://obsproject.com/
- 12 https://sigil-ebook.com/
- 13 https://musescore.org/en
- 14 https://inkscape.org/
- 15 https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfshuffler/ , https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/
- 16 https://www.flaticon.com/
- 17 https://mapchart.net/
- 18 https://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit
- 19 https://github.com/juliango202/jijimaku
- 20 https://fontforge.github.io/en-US/
- 21 https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- 22 https://exercism.io/
- 23 https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Gucharmap
- 24 https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Comparison_of_editors
- 25 https://alternativeto.net/
- 26 https://www.similarweb.com/
- 27 https://www.producthunt.com/
- 28 https://www.slant.co/
- 29 https://opensource.com/article/17/6/open-source-localization-tools
- 30 https://www.inviska.com/rename/
Know about how copyrighted material can be used for what purpose.
Office suite. It is open-source.
Collaborative kanban. It is open-source.
Cloud office suit. Zero knowledge. It is open-source.
Collaborative spreadsheet. It is open-source.
For drawing. It is open-source.
Worth to be mentioned: https://www.gimp.org/
For editing audio. It is open-source.
For creating diagrams. Online. It is open-source.
For creating diagrams. Offline. It is open-source.
For creating 3D stuffs. Professional. It is open-source.
For creating videos and streaming. It is open-source.
For writing e-books. It is open-source.
For composing music. It is open-source.
For editing vector graphics. It is open-source.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfshuffler/ , https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/[edit | edit source]
For editing PDF. For Linux and for Windows. PDF-Shuffler is open-source.
High-quality icons. Good for visual memorisation of vocabulary for nouns and verbs.
Easily create customized maps.
Subtitle edition. It is open-source.
Add dictionary definitions to subtitles. It is open-source.
Font creation. Not an easy work. It is open-source.
It is for training skills mainly related to websites. It is open-source.
It is for practising languages. It is open-source.
Its order in “Available language tracks” is random, seems to be showing the equality of languages. You need to use “find in page” (Ctrl + F).
Unfortunately, there is no G-code.
Character map of Unicode. For Linux and Mac. It is pre-installed in many Linux distributions. It is open-source.
Editors of OpenStreetMap. Most of them are open-source.
Find alternatives. There are also criticism to it.
Find similar sites.
Find amazing products.
Compare two products.
Tools for localization. They are open-source.
For batch rename. There are also other tools. It is open-source.