Korean Culture: «Internet resources for learning Korean»
From Polyglot Club WIKI
Free resources for learning Korean. Those mentioned in Language/Multiple-languages/Culture/Internet-resources-for-polyglots are not to be listed again here.
- 1 https://www.howtostudykorean.com/
- 2 https://krdict.korean.go.kr/mainAction
- 3 https://opendict.korean.go.kr/main
- 4 https://koreanhanja.app/
- 5 http://www.toktogi.com/
- 6 http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Main_Page
- 7 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rieul.rieulkorean
- 8 https://endic.naver.com/?sLn=en
A site with plenty of lessons.
The small dictionary by National Institute of Korean Language. It supports several languages.
The big dictionary by National Institute of Korean Language. The successor of 표준국어대사전
For learning Hanja.
Translate words on web pages. Not very good at recognizing words, but acceptable.
A wiki for learning Korean. It is inactive, but its content is not bad.
Korean dictionary for Android.
[edit | edit source]