Iranian-persian Grammar: Persian Grammar
From Polyglot Club WIKI
< Language | Iranian-persian | Grammar
Note from the administrator: this lesson still needs some editing.
Persian grammar is divided into two main parts.
- Composition (role): We discuss the composition of the role of the word within the sentence.
- Analysis (type): In the analysis of the type of word, we describe the features and characteristics of the word outside.
Role[edit | edit source]
The role of the word can be divided into main and dependent roles.
Substance[edit | edit source]
A part of which we are talking about or attribute to it.
The institution is divided into two types:
The subject[edit | edit source]
An institution that has done something. Ali (the subject) went (verb).
Masnalieh[edit | edit source]
An entity we attribute to that attribute or condition.
- The air is moldalli (mosandal) (verb).
Mnsad[edit | edit source]
The attribute or condition we attribute to the entity.
Object[edit | edit source]
A term that is the result of the subject's action.
- Ali (the subject) wrote the letter (object) (verb).
- Ali (subject) food (object) suck (verb).
When the object is known to the reader and the listener, it is accompanied by "a".
: The object is a symbol.
Addition[edit | edit source]
A word that is attributed to an adjective by an adjective or a sentence and completes its meaning.
- Ali (the entity) went to the house (the verb).
Verb[edit | edit source]
The verb in the sentence always accepts the role of the verb.
(Look at the examples above.)
The five mentioned roles are institution, mosand, object, complement and verb of the main roles.
Dependent roles can be divided into four types:
- Adjectives, additions, exchanges
Adjectives[edit | edit source]
A word that expresses the other words - to which they are referred.
- Teacher (s), diligent (adjective)
Subscription[edit | edit source]
As an adjective with the letter of the word "Kasra" followed by the term - which is referred to as a subtitle.
- Book (Hadan) Hassan (Madhifalieh)
- The adjective is the same and there is no outside. Big ball (big ball is the same). The versatility is separated from each other: Majid balls (balls and Majid are each separate.)
- If the term "unity" and "adjectives" are not included, then the meaning is correct. Big ball. But it does not occur between the adjectives of the "one". Hub Majid (wrong.)
- If we remove the attribute and the attribute, and the verb is added to it, a meaningful statement is made. The ball is great. But that's not the case. Note: They are not part of the role, they are words that take part in the sentence.
- Ali (the entity) of a large object (adjective) of a purchase (verb).
- Ali (the entity) took the book (object) of Hasan (Mazi-phallia) (verb).
If the subscriber is connected, the deduction is not added. My book (extras)
Replaced[edit | edit source]
As an adjectives and adjectives, they follow a word that they refer to as "my transducer" and explain about it, but there is no sign of a loss.
The name of the other person is either the title or position of the translator.
- Great poet (adjective), Hafez (alternate) in Shiraz (complementary). (Verb).
Detection[edit | edit source]
A term associated with the word "and" to the term translated, which is referred to as "referring to."
Devoted to always have the same "focal" role.
- Majid (Nahad) and Hassan (Nahdamlatv) came (verb).
Constraint[edit | edit source]
Constraint is also one of the dependent roles of which the most important types are:
Dependent verb: The container was completely filled with water.
Adjective: Very large garden
Morsed Mortar: The garden is very large.
The constraint of another: Ahmed is very fast.
Conjugate: Unfortunately, the weather is not favorable today.
Manaeda[edit | edit source]
If we call someone or address someone, we will call the person addressed and call it a magic. Come on, come on. O God.
Word Types[edit | edit source]
In addition to the role of the words that have been searched, we also study the term in grammar from the perspective of the type of term or its permanent features.
From this point of view, the term is divided into seven types in the loss of Persian language:
verb[edit | edit source]
A verb is usually the last sentence, and it goes against the other words.
From the Concept: The verb expresses one of the following concepts.[edit | edit source]
Doing or doing work[edit | edit source]
Mohsen wrote the letter.
Realization[edit | edit source]
Ali was killed.
Accept Condition[edit | edit source]
The Air Is On.
Attributing attributes to someone or something[edit | edit source]
the air is clear.
In the verb, there is also a person's concept: first person (speaker), second person (addressee), third person (absent)[edit | edit source]
There is also a singular or aggregate concept in the verb, and each of the first verbs of the second person and the third person may be singular or aggregate.[edit | edit source]
Also shows the verb of the time: small, tangent, straightforward.[edit | edit source]
Each verb has two parts: 1- verb 2- id
The verb[edit | edit source]
In each construct, a partial verb is the main concept of the verb, which is constant in all constructs of the verb.
A. Ben Maadi: The Infinite: Going
B-Bin Takrara: No B: Go
ID[edit | edit source]
A part of the verb that changes in different constructs and denotes a person is an identifier. M, E, Ed, Im, Eid
In third person verbs, the identifier does not have a particular sign:
Infallible: A term that defines the main meaning of the verb, without the time and the person to know it. to go
Fake Infusion: Whenever you use a word such as the current name (or the Arabic language), the term 'fake' is referred to as fake.
Fat (fatty + iodine + n)
Verb building[edit | edit source]
The verb is divided into six types in terms of building.
- Simple verb: The current one is not more than one word. Catching, stuffing, calling
- Prefix verbs: The current one is made up of a prefix and a simple verb. Pick up
- Combined verbs: The current one is made up of an adjective or a noun with a simple verb and collectively gives one meaning: to fall
Two ways to detect compound verb:
A) in the compound verb does not play a part in the non-existent.
B- Two parts or one of them comes from virtual meaning.
Losing ground firstly does not play a role. Secondly, eating does not mean devouring.
4. Combined Propaganda: Sometimes the leading verb is combined with the name and collectively gives a meaning:
Tail in the drag and drop
5. Current phrases: Preposition + compound verb, of which there is one meaning: fall, use
Verb from the point of view:
A. False verbs:
1. The absolute absolute (simple): Ben + IDs: I went, went
2. Fragment: Adjective (Bin ma'idi + E) + Definite verbs, E, S, E, E, E, D:
6-Minority: False Prophecy + Fragmentation: I've been gone
7. Maiden Subjunctive: Optional Attribute + Simple Tobacco Being: I'm gone
8. Tangible Fruits: There were plenty of continuity of the main verb + absolute multitude of the definite verb "having".
(Both verbs are spent and there are two apparent signs.)
1) Plain Tin: Bin Mutair + Id: Roman
2. Items of news: May + ibn Matraq + Id: I go
3. Subroutines: B + Bin Mutair + ID: Go
4. Tangible Tangents: The Proto-Propagation Patterns of the Main Proximity + Simple Tangents: I'm Going
J-Parent verb: Plain Tendencies "Want" + Benny Maiden The main verb: I'll eat
The verb is the current thing we are looking for, doing, or accepting a situation, and there are only two people:
Second person singular and plural: Go, go
Prayer: The verb of prayer, which is used today to construct affirmative or adjectives, has been used in the ancient Persian language with a special construction:
Ben Ma'dara + Ed: Khanad, Amrzad
The wind (and the negative of that origin) is the verb of the prayer of the infinitive, sometimes it adds to the end: "Beda, lest
Today, "lābi" is used more often as adjectives.
The current one does not need an object.
Like: come - Ali came.
The current object that needs the object to complete its meaning.
Saeed brought the book.
Some verbs are used both in necessity and in transcendence, which are called double verbs or fuzziness.
Raining rain (required)
The child is tear-free (transitive)
Note: To some of the verbs, the "endon" or "dawn" are added to the bin of the trait and transcend them.
Two + ending = again
In this way, transitive verbs can be re-transcribed. Pant + Anden = Cover. Mother covered the dress with the baby.
The verb is known: the current thing we attribute to the subject: Hassan Ali.
Acquired verb: The current thing we associate with the object: Has been made.
(Hassan is the institution that has played a role in the said statement)
Accusative verb: Accusative trait + Accepted verb. It will be used in all fields
Was seen. has been seen. Can be seen.
Fuzzy Verb Application:
1- When the subject is unknown.
2- When the subject does not care: the street is carved.
3- The speaker will not deliberately bring the name of the subject: Hussein was killed.
The verb is divided into three ways in order to bring news, or bring it into doubt, or make a request.
1. The question is: verb of the affair
2- Indemnity: Mathi's Obligations and Obligations That the Concept of the Verb is Accompanied by Hope and Wish.
3. The news item: The occurrence of the verb is definitely and surely, and the verbs we have examined so far are in addition to the above.
Descriptive verb: Use the verb with the construct of the affective attribute and bring another verb at the end of the term that specifies the person and time and the form of the verb.
Practical verb condition:
1. The unity of the subject in two sentences
2- Not giving "and" after the verb
3. Do not give a few verbs in succession
From "being able", "standing" and "standing" together with other manuscripts or other verbs, constructs that do not imply a particular person. Can not go, can not go
It is the current auxiliary verb that is used to construct another verb and indicates the time of the verb or the construction of the unknown.
I would go (unlikely) I would go (straight away) (Ignored)
Negative verb: When the sign is negative for the verb. I'm not going
Prohibition: Negative: Do not go
Noun[edit | edit source]
The noun is the word used to refer to a person or animal or something or a concept.
Noun attributes[edit | edit source]
1. The name can accept all roles (other than the role of the verb).
2. Nouns are the only words that come with the same name.
3. We can sum up the name. Books, Trees
Note: If the other word has two recent attributes or is the successor to the name (pronoun) or has become the name.
His book. Scientists
1. Common name: A name that includes all homosexual people: man, city
2. Special name: A name that refers to a particular person or individual: Ali
The names are fourfold[edit | edit source]
1- The special name of the people: Ali, Saeed
2. The name of the Mekan: Alborz, Shirvan
3. Names of things that are not more than one: Quran, Avesta
4. Some people make some special things: Rakhsh
Other nouns are common[edit | edit source]
1-Negro: It's not familiar to the reader or the audience. It's a sign: it's a book, a man
2- Name: Familiar, known to the reader or audience: Ahmad, Quran
The name in the Persian language is not marked but the most important types are:
2. Attributes: This book
3. Name of the genus: The camel is larger than the cow.
4- Object with the sign "I": I brought a book.
5. The following is the name of the name: my friend
6. With a verbal and spiritual display: the book fell from my hand.
The following are the names of the following:
1- "Last" Name: A man
2. One in the first name: one place
3. One at the first "i" in the end: somewhere
1-Singular: A denomination that refers to an individual or one thing or a concept.
2-Sum: A name that refers to more than one thing.
The mark is in Farsi.
1-Sadd: A name that has only one component: a book, a flower
2. Compound: Nominal that has more than one component: Library, Roseback
Note: Component symbols are not: man, books (simple) but other compound extensions and prefixes: visit, request (compound).
1. Essence: A name that exists independently of the mind and can be seen or touched: paper, desk