English Vocabulary: «At a Party»
From Polyglot Club WIKI
When you go to a party where the guests speak modern English you might not understand what they are saying, even if you do speak English.
Here are some terms you might hear:
- Turnt (ter-n-t) - That the party is awesome or crazy.
- Lit - Depending on the context, it could mean either a person is cool or the party is cool.
- Crunk - Drunk and crazy
- Omg - Oh my God, an exclamation
- Po-po - It means someone called the police and the party's over, or just police
- Woot or woot-woot - and exclamation of excitement.