< Language | Egyptian-arabic | GrammarJump to navigation Jump to search
Rate this lesson:
Complete 0 to A1 Egyptian Arabic Course
Hi Egyptian Arabic learners! 😊
Welcome to our Complete 0 to A1 Egyptian Arabic Course! This course is designed for complete beginners and will take you to the A1 level. Here's a summary of what you'll learn in this course:
- Greetings and Introductions: Learn the most common Egyptian Arabic greetings, such as hello, good morning, good evening, and goodbye. You'll also learn how to introduce yourself by stating your name, asking for someone's name, and responding to introductions.
- Pronouns and Verb To Be: Master the Egyptian Arabic personal pronouns for I, you, he, she, we, and they. You'll also learn how to use the verb 'to be' in Egyptian Arabic, including its conjugation and usage in sentences.
- Numbers and Time: Learn the numbers from 1 to 10 in Egyptian Arabic and how to use them in simple sentences. Additionally, you'll learn how to tell time in Egyptian Arabic, including asking and answering about the time of day.
- Questions and Negation: Discover how to form yes/no questions in Egyptian Arabic and how to respond to them. You'll also learn how to form questions using who, what, where, when, why, and how in Egyptian Arabic. Finally, learn how to negate sentences in Egyptian Arabic using the word for 'not'.
- Everyday Vocabulary: Enhance your vocabulary with common adjectives, nouns, and verbs in Egyptian Arabic. Learn words like big, small, good, bad, beautiful, house, car, street, family, eat, drink, go, and come.
- Present Tense: Learn how to conjugate regular and irregular verbs in the present tense in Egyptian Arabic.
- Egyptian Culture: Get to know traditional Egyptian dishes, such as koshary, molokhia, and shawarma. Learn about Egyptian traditions, such as weddings, holidays, and celebrations. You'll also gain knowledge about the history of Egypt, from ancient times to modern-day events.
- Travel and Transportation: Acquire the vocabulary for different modes of transportation, such as car, bus, train, and airplane. Learn how to give and ask for directions, as well as vocabulary for common locations, such as the bank, the market, and the hospital.
- Prepositions and Conjunctions: Learn the most common prepositions in Egyptian Arabic, such as in, on, at, and with. You'll also learn the most common conjunctions in Egyptian Arabic, such as and, but, or, and because.
- Shopping and Services: Learn vocabulary related to shopping, such as different types of shops, items, and how to ask for prices. Additionally, learn vocabulary related to services, such as post office, bank, and hotel.
- Adjectives and Adverbs: Understand how adjectives agree with nouns in gender and number in Egyptian Arabic. Learn how to form and use adverbs in Egyptian Arabic, such as quickly, slowly, and well.
- Egyptian Music and Cinema: Learn about famous Egyptian singers, such as Umm Kulthum, Abdel Halim Hafez, and Amr Diab. You'll also learn about the history of Egyptian cinema and some famous actors and films.
➡ If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below. 😎