Dari Vocabulary: Resources
From Polyglot Club WIKI
< Language | Dari | Vocabulary
➡ Do you want to learn Dari but don't know where to start?
Then I've got the perfect resource list for you and you can find its link below!
Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve it.
Here is what the resource list contains:
- "Handmade" resources on certain grammar concepts for easy understanding.
- Resources on learning the script.
- Websites to practice reading the script.
- Documents to enhance your vocabulary.
- Notes on Colloquial.
- Music playlists
- List of podcasts/audiobooks And a compiled + organized list of websites you can use to get hold of grammar!
Join the South Asian Languages server for learning more about the Pahari Languages: https://discord.gg/H2Cj6gP6RW
Information[edit | edit source]
Grammar[edit | edit source]
Reading[edit | edit source]
Writing[edit | edit source]
Vocabulary[edit | edit source]
Websites[edit | edit source]
Apps[edit | edit source]
Youtube Channels/Videos[edit | edit source]
- 200 phrases - Learn Dari with English Translation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz607poCayU
Online Dictionaries[edit | edit source]
Textbooks[edit | edit source]