Text from dindahum_ - English
- Methylene blue (MB) is a dye that is commonly used in the textile industry and this compound has a benzene group making it difficult to decompose naturally.
- This study aims to examine the height of the bed used in the removal of methylene blue using tea dregs.
- Effective operating parameters such as bed height, contact time and flow rate on adsorption have been investigated.
- Data model RSM (response surface methodology) is used for this research method.
- dindahum_4 days agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English