Text from DariaBeginina - English
Dark patterns in UX
- In the last few years, we have been heading toward customer centricity.
- Companies are under pressure and to drive up sales they resort to UX tactics.
- What does UX mean?
- UX is short for ”users experience” and refers to interaction between users and services or users and products.
- This tactics in the design community are known as ”dark patterns”.
- Almost of us have ever met them.
- One of the many ways of influence is confirmshaming.
- If the option to decline an offer is worded in such a way to guilt customers into compliance, you can don’t doubt, it is confirmshaming.
- But there is also good UX design.
- It afford users more free and uising become more comfortable.
- The quality of product or service is gradually improving and producers is decreasing the gap between what we have and what ve want to have.
- DariaBeginina3 days agoVote now!
PLEASE, HELP TO CORRECT EACH SENTENCE! - English