Text from amirbahrami - English
Is immersion a good way to learn languages?
- I think it's associated with intellect and the brain's functionality.
- Youngsters are used to have higher levels of complex simulation processes.
- They use all their perceptional skills to gather information and give proper answers to them.
- In terms of neuroscience perspectives of learning languages, 25% of learning process is about hearing, 25% is about visual conceptualization and 50% is about speaking.
- When you use immersion method, you're expected to use all your perceptional skills and progress faster because you engage all parts of your brain involved in learning things.
- When you immerse yourself, you are more likely to be temporarily cognizant provided that you use all your brain's learning functionalities.
- So basically I think immersion is something vital if anybody wants to learn faster because constant repetition is connected with faster and deeper learning, mainly because of similarity with space repetition process.
- In my opinion, immersion can help with concentration and laziness.
- When you accustom to something particular, gradually your brain's functionality shifts into conditioning!
- This is the best method to get rid of procrastination and unintelligently doing things since that's abysmal and fiddling around nothing.
- This method is like repulsion to stop your bad habits and fully concentrate.
- amirbahrami2 weeks agoVote now!