We're going to see one of the most popular destinations in victoria: The Grampians! If you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome! Our group is called New To Melbourne and we run fun and super cheap events and bus trips for people between 18 and 35 (our bus trips are open to all ages).
The Grampians is incredible: enjoy beautiful views and take a hike around one of the most visited national parks in Victoria! This is definitely one for your Melbourne bucket list :-)
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● Planned 12 hour (1 day) bus trip + Friendly Tour Guide
● Free Photographer (definitely ask for a photo or two!)
● Breathtaking views of Boroka Lookout (Google it!)
● See the beautiful, famous and historical McKenzie Falls
● Get a picture with an aussie Kangaroo! and see other Australian wildlife :-)
● Visit the local town; Halls Gap - population 613
● Get a photo at Reed Lookout with a spectacular view out over the Grampians.
● 1km walk (return) to the Balconies for incredible views and photographs
Pick Up & Drop Off location:
● Meeting point: Outside the State Library of Victoria (in front statues). Closest train station is Melbourne Central. https://goo.gl/maps/BTG7wu7wZ2K2
● Please ensure you allow enough time for travel delays getting to the meeting point.
Food and Drinks:
● Our bus trips are really cheap but we do not provide food or drink, that is why we recommend that you bring some snacks with you for the day ????. Sometimes we have a "picnic" ???????????? all together - Otherwise you can also buy something at the stops during the trip
===== TICKETS =====
$54 (usually $110)
Ticket link: Buy Tickets Here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/54-grampians-bus-trip-adventure-super-low-price-tickets-32613535964)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
Make sure you wear APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND SHOES for walking outdoors and a bottle of WATER.
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, uni students and locals between 18 and 35 (however our 1-day tours are open to all ages), we organise cheap events and bus tours with a focus on making new friends, seeing amazing places and doing quality events and trips on a budget. . All our events, bus trips, times, dates and ticket links can be found in the Event section (at the link below). Remember to like the New To Melbourne page for special prices and event updates. Event section link below::
===== IMPORTANT =====
● Group discount, Concessions and Children’s rates:
Our prices are already one third of normal prices of the other bus trip providers and prices cannot be further discounted.
Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian on the trip. Children (of any age) must have a valid ticket to board. Please email [masked] if you have a child under 10 years of age, please provide the name on your ticket, the child’s age and the tour you are on and the date and time it starts. Children may need to have a safety harness / seating arranged for the trip (depending on age).
● Refund and Transfers policy:
No refunds will be given if you miss the bus. Refunds or date transfers requested 7 days before the tour date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If requested 4 days before will incur a 100% cancellation fee. For refunds or date transfer please use the Eventbrite's Refund feature (not email or facebook). Transfer/resell of tickets to another person are not permitted.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND SEE YOU SOON !! ????????????????????????????????
- vincent 2 weeks ago