How do you go about improving your Spanish speaking skills?
- FAQ Author: Ayoub020 Nov 19, 2015 @ 14:44
- How to speak like natives with a real English accent?
- How to immerse yourself in learning a new language?
- How to take very cheap language classes in Paris?
- How to increase your vocabulary in English?
|ekozienemmanuel Practice! Speak more even when you are making mistakes. Get more friends to talk in English with. Watch movies with English subtitles. Read out loud when you are reading. Try these and get back to me|
- Jun 24, 2016 @ 23:38
|DrRA sorry, but this is not seriously meant.... What do I do if I am an advanced passive speaker - I understand almost everything, can write pretty well, but I cannot speak!!!|
- Mar 16, 2016 @ 19:26
QuiqueCar Go to chat room and find friends to chat with. Also, when I was in college I took pronunciation classes. We used two blank tapes. I recording device helps a lot, a voice recorder app works great.
- Jun 21, 2016 @ 21:10
Ayoub020 Neither what you say is serious, believe me. Maybe it's because of your native language, don't you think? The German accent is totally different and more strict than the Spanish one.
- Mar 18, 2016 @ 20:45